Saturday, February 1, 2014

Review of Jasinda Wilder's Forever


So I finally got around to reading Jasinda Wilder's Forever & Always. 

Oh dear lord. This book. I knew it was going to be an emotional rollercoaster going in. Jasinda warned us. God, I saw all the reviews and statuses from friends about the book. I held off reading this on purpose. I knew I wasn't ready for it.

I still wasn't ready. I was a mess.

my emotions

Me after reading the last chapter.

too much

How? Why? This poor, poor boy. Heartbreaking. I wanted to make it all better for him.

This is the reason I love cliffhanger books - I NEED THE NEXT ONE IMMEDIATELY!

I'm now off to skewer my soul some more. (Translation: off to read After Forever).

buffy



 Forever & Always (The Ever Trilogy, #1)

Forever & Always by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment